This is a hand made CE USA & MB Malik branded T20 Daisy Cutter cricket bat (also known as Zulfi) that weighs 2.7 lbs (exact weight from a random sample). The weight may slightly vary for each individual bat. This is a very popular cricket bat in the international arena. After playing with it you will understand why it is such a popular bat in the subcontinent. This bat is of exceptional value for the price you pay, highly recommended by CE USA.
- Premium Grade B naturally dried unbleached English willow
- The Toe of the bat is treated with fiberglass to prevent the absorption of moisture by the willow. This acts as a toe guard also giving the bat a bigger sweet spot.
- Flexible cane handle fitted to perfection, allowing for strokes that make the ball travel at greater speed and longer distance.
- Hand made under strict supervision by the manufacturer
- Tested by manufacturer for quality assurance
These bats are exclusively available from our website CricketEquipmentUSA.com.
Knocking Service Available For This Cricket Bat
We can have this particular bat knocked, oiled and sealed before shipping to you. In order to prepare the bat for best use, we will need 5 days for shipping, this service is provided for a fee of $50. You have the option to select this service during adding to the cart or you can simply buy the bat without bat knocking service.
The bat will arrive in ready to play condition without having to do all the work for preparing the bat. We have acquired the services of experienced batsmen to knock and prepare the bats before using them in professional matches.
These bats are exclusively available from our website CricketEquipmentUSA.com